Sutherland Placement 2020
Sutherland Placement 2020: Congratulations, students. Another achievement, placed in Sutherland. Though this had a lot of effort involved. Also well appreciated. Best Wishes!!
Different ways of getting placed other than Campus Placements.
Placed or not placed?
Many mass recruiting companies would have already finished their campus drives and it is comparatively difficult to get placed in other core targeted companies. Don’t be disheartened if you did not make it into your dream company. There are many ways in which you can find a suitable job off-campus and by starting now you can gain a good lead among your peers.
Let’s see a few of the ways below:
1. The next big thing after campus placements is Job fairs. Try to attend as many job fairs around you, they really give you a lot of exposure about the companies that are hiring and for what job profile. You can get the information about job fairs on many educational articles on the internet.
2. These days most companies are very active on Job portals such as LinkedIn, Naukri, Indeed and more, looking for the best talent for their company. So try to be active on such portals. Uploading a compelling resume will help you a lot.
3. Hiring job search agents is another way of finding jobs all across India. These agencies circulate your resume through their alumni network. But beware of fraud! Only pay once you have a secure job in hand. Also, talk to the respective HR where you get a job to know if the job is a legitimate one.
4. Boosting your presence on social media is another thing that companies look for; they want to hire someone who is active on social media because it will help them in branding.
5. Looking for your dream company and applying to the openings mentioned on their official websites is another option available for you.
So don’t be disheartened if you don’t get any job through your campus placement, there are plenty of jobs available for you. You just need to approach them in different ways.