Friday, 30 January 2015
Republic Day celebrations, Water Colour painting competitions & Our new venture 'Marian Smart Community Project' got inaugurated by our Principal FrRoy Pazhayaparampil. The major objective of Marian Smart community is to empower the community through wisdom, through different educational training programs,workshops and self employment trainings.... Here we start to make Kuttikanam and its people to be more smart
Friday, 23 January 2015
Thursday, 22 January 2015
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Monday, 19 January 2015
I am very happy to announce that our College also participates in the Run Kerala Run Programme to be held tomorrow (20 January). Please see that the Staff & Students of the College follow the directions given below.
1. We, together with students from MariagiryHigher Secondary School&ST Pius start running towards Kuttikkanam from Thattathikkanam at 10 am. (Organising will be done by the Panchayath)
2. Students from IHRD, St Joseph and Mar Baselius College of Engineering will join us at Kuttikkanam at 10 30
3. There will be oath taking at the Junction by all participants at 10.30 followed by a flash mob by Marianites.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
2. There will be college bus to take the interested students to Thattathikkanam to participate in the run. (only one trip) The bus will proceed from the Campus exactly at 9.40 am.
3. All the members of Marian Family, including those do not intent to participate in the run are expected to join the public gathering at the junction.
4. There will be regular classes immediately after the programme at the junction from 11.45 (Third Hour)
5. Students who participating in the running are exempted from the College Uniform
Wednesday, 14 January 2015
If you look for a dynamic academic environment to take up the challenging job of Assistant Professor Marian College has three vacancies. The vacancies are in HR, Marketing and Hotel Operations in the department of Master of Management in Hospitality and Tourism.
The College is in search of dedicated teachers with following qualifications.
Mandatory Qualifications: BHM& Industry Experience. MBA – Desirable
Candidates should also have excellent communication skills and should be able to give placement assistance to the students. Industry experience outside the country will also be an advantage.
Send your bio date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 9 January 2015
Thursday, 8 January 2015
Students who wish to take Driving License may contact the extension department of the college. The timing for the driving classes can be scheduled according to your conveniences.
For more details contact,
Bro. Sarath Thomas Chamakalayil