Carol and Christmas Scene competition
v Number of members in a team – minimum 10 and maximum 30
v Time allotted – 10 minutes for Carol and two minutes for stage preparation.
v Instruments or karaoke are allowed.
v Participants for carol song – minimum 7.
v Judgment will be based on the qualities like, Swara, Thal, Composition, General impression etc.
Regarding Christmas Scene presentation judgment will be based on idea, creativity, theme, stage craft, total design, costumes, make up and overall effect. Judges decision will be final.
The competition begins at 1:30 p. m. on 22 Decemberin the auditorium.
Christmas Card Making Competition
1) Each class can make a maximum of 3 Christmas cards.
2) The card should be of A3 size.
3) The card should be handmade and only eco-friendly materials must be used in the making.
4) The best three cards will be given 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes respectively and the best card will be sent to a very important dignitary.
5) Judgment will be based on idea, creativity, theme, total design, and general impression. Judges decision will be final.
Star Making Competition
v The star should be fully handmade.
v The materials used should be eco-friendly.
v Size – maximum height 1.5m
v Only one star will be accepted from each class.
v Avoid illumination (lighting)
v Judgment will be based on idea, creativity, total design, and general impression. Judges decision will be final.
Santa Claus Competition
1. There should be only one Santa Claus representing each class.
2. The Santa Claus should interact with audience and judges and marks will be awarded for costumes also.
3. Only 4 minutes will be allotted for each Santa.