Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Tuesday, 29 September 2015
Monday, 28 September 2015
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Congratulation to the Winners
Winners of the malayalam Elocution Competition
Topic: "ഒരു സ്ത്രീ ആയിരിക്കുന്നതിൽ ഞാൻ എന്തുകൊണ്ട് അഭിമാനം കൊള്ളൂന്നു "
1st Prize: Elizabeth Thomas MMH
2nd Prize: Misheal Tony II B Com A
3rd Prize: Rosmin George II B Com B
Winners of the English Elocution Competition
Topic:" What makes me proud of being a woman "
1st Prize: Vandana Vargehe III B Com A
2nd Prize: Sreya Susan Chacko III BACE
3rd Prize: Chithira N Raju II BACE
Winners of the Mehendi Competition
1st Prize: Renju Abraham III BACE
Nirmala Grace III BACE
2nd Prize: Athulya Sajith III BACE
Twinkle Sarah Joseph III BACE
3rd Prize: Liya Jacob II BACE
Feba Sebastian II BACE
Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Friday, 18 September 2015
LIC GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ECONOMICALLY WEAKER FAMILIES-2015
Applications are invited for The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship Scheme for the current academic year 2015-2016
1. Name of the Scheme – LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme. The beneficiaries will be named as ‘LIC Scholars’.
2. Eligibility :Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in the Academic Year 2014-15 and are interested to pursue higher education in the field of
i) Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses.
ii) Candidates who have passed Class XII exam or equivalent in the Academic year 2014-15 with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade
iii) and annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum.
3. Amount of Scholarship: Annually Rs. 10,000/- Per Scholar
Only online application will be entertained.
6. Last date for application is 23.09.2015.
Thursday, 17 September 2015
Marian college student council (MCSC) has come up with an innovative idea for the Marinates, to open up their voice. "STUDENT PARLIAMENT” is an open forum to share questions, suggestions and grievance to their respective authorities. It is scheduled to be conducted on 22’nd (Tuesday) September 2015 at 1.30 pm in College Conference hall.
The MCSC cordially invites all the students’ opinion. Join and Grow with us.
> Share your opinion, suggestions, grievance, complaints and questions to MCSC team on or before the 18’Th (Friday) September 2015.
> It is compulsory that, 2 students from each class should participate in the open forum.
> The students will get the answer for their respective queries at the time of open forum.Chairman Principal
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Happy to inform you that our NSS volunteer, Ms. Jeena Elsa John of II BCA got selection for attending the Pre- RD camp at Mysore. Among 150 students from different colleges only 4 boys and 4 girls were selected from the MG University to attend the Pre RD camp. Please keep her in your prayers to get selection from the Pre RD camp for attending the prestigious RD Camp, 2016 at New Delhi.
Thank You for all your supports
Monday, 14 September 2015
Wednesday, 9 September 2015
Tuesday, 8 September 2015
Friday, 4 September 2015
Thursday, 3 September 2015
The Department Of Business Administration conducts a fest christened “RADIANCE” which is being organized annually. Radiance has always been a platform for the students to showcase their talents. It is essentially a management event in which almost all the colleges in Kerala are invited. The senior most batch of management students takes up the responsibility of conducting the fest. The latest edition, Radiance14 conducted by 2012-15 batch was one of the most successful events ever conducted in the college.
- · Registration commences at 8:30 am and closes at 9:45 am.
- · Registration fee Rs.100/- per head.
- · Only registered participants are allowed to enter the college premises.
- · All participants are required to bring their college ID cards and permission from the concerned Head of the Department/college Principal for registration and produce the same on demand.
- · Team members should present themselves at the registration counter for registration.
- · Candidates who fail to bring the mentioned requirements will not be permitted to participate in any of the events.
- · Registration fees once paid will not be refunded.A student can participate in only one event.
- · Candidates who fail to report at the respective venues shall be disqualified.
- · The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the date, format or rules of the event at any time before or during the event, if situation demands so.
- · In case of disputes, the decision of the judges and organizers shall be final.
- · Alcohol consumption and usage of drugs are strictly forbidden. Any such malpractices reported will be dealt with utmost seriousness.
- · Participants will be liable for any damage caused by them to any property of the college and its premises.
- · The college premises will be under camera surveillance. Any form of obscenity or vulgarity will not be tolerated.
- Posted By
- Rahul M S
- Student Coordinator
- III BBA